Hello LTEC Families,
We will be using a tool called "Sign-up Genius" to register for seats to take your proctored Final Exams. Please read the notes below regarding the registration process.
- Final Exams must be taken in a computer lab with a LTEC Teacher present. It does not need to be "your" teacher. Any LTEC Teacher may proctor any exam.
- Exams will be offered each day at both High Schools from July 21st through July 24th. You do not need to take your exam at "your" High School.
- There will be five 90 min blocks offered each day. You may only register for one block at a time.
- If you need to take two exams you will have to fill out the form twice.
- CLICK HERE to access the registration form. The Access Code is summer15.
- If you are unable to take your exam during these dates/times please contact your Teacher.
- Feel free to email us at LTECAdmin@msdlt.org if you have any other questions or concerns.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR FINAL EXAM!